Jun 18 2010
It’s amazing to me that over 70% of our planet is covered with Ocean yet we humans don’t really come too close at experiencing much of it at all in our lifetimes. We constantly explore space and the potential for other planets yet there so many untouched creatures the lie in our ocean floor.
The further down you go and the weirder it gets. And since there’s no light down there evolution has changed some animals so that they produce light with their own bodies. It’s pretty amazing.
Here’s a small gallery of translucent creatures
Thanks to National Geographic for the pictures
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 12 Pics of Animals Interacting With Humans
- 10 Amazing Underwater Diver/Animal Pictures
- Please Don’t Let This Arouse You: 15 Pictures of Animals Kissing People
- Funny Animal Pictures For No Reason
- Japan Zoo in Massive Hunt for Squirrels That Fled During Typhoon