Jun 10 2010
Look, I know that someday we’re probably all going to look back and regret some our current style choices. But can we at least agree that there is no greater of a fashion holocaust than the late ’80s and early ’90s. I see pictures like this one of a poor kid made to look like a disco Nascar horror show, and I just weep that anyone ever thought going out in public like this was OK.
And not to be mean, but that face isn’t helping things either kid. That’s not a smile, it’s grimace, though I guess it’s understandable given what you’re wearing.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Myspace Toolbox: AlexXx T (XXX Promos)
- 12 Weird Places People Found Jesus
- This is How Women Should Dress in Public
- 15 Hilarious Salt and Pepper Shakers
- Portraits of Beautiful Women