Jun 07 2010
I’ve already expressed my love for Japan. Clearly Sumo Wrestling is part of that never ending interest. Of course recently I found about something even more awesome. Some crazy Sumo contest that involves babies. The Crying Sumo contest has a very simple rule:
1. Two wrestlers hold babies, whichever baby cries first, is the winner.
The contest itself has a rich tradition of over 400 years and this year 80 babies participated in the contest.
Pictures after the jump
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- A Fun Collection of Sumo Wrestler Photoshops
- The 10 Best Sumo Wrestling Videos I Could Muster Up
- Not your Garden Variety Table Legs
- The First Ten Shirts I Plan on Buying My Unborn Baby
- The 2012 North Myrtle Beach Hooters Bikini Contest