Jun 01 2010
You gotta love the youth of America. One of those young people? Nafisa Teague. Nafisa is a just a young 22-year-old student trying to make it in this world. And you know something? I think she will. Here’s what Nafisa has to say:
I’m very hardworking and dedicated and take my jobs seriously. I love working with new people and trying new things. I am willing to travel with expenses paid, while I can only do it on weekends during school
Well Nafisa. I like trying new things also. You know, the hard way? Nafisa was also kind enough to share her email address with us all: email@example.com. Someone tell me if it works.
In the mean time here are more pictures of her….
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 7 Roommates You Dread Having in College
- 15 High School Photos of U.S. Politicians
- Five Significant Weekend Changes Since Graduating College
- A Gallery of Faces Found in Everyday Objects
- Five Reasons You Should Be Watching Workaholics