Jun 01 2010
There are certainly times to call the police when someone steals from you. In fact, you probably should do that most of the time when something of yours is taken. But when your mom takes away your beer because you’re drunk and won’t give it back? Probably not the best time to call the cops.
A man was arrested Friday after deputies said he called 911 multiple times to complain his mother took his beer away.
Charles Dennison, 32, who was “very intoxicated,” told a deputy who went to their home at 1739 Dennison Road that he wanted his mother arrested for taking his beer, according to a Pasco County Sheriff’s Office arrest report. If she wasn’t charged, he said, he would continue to call 911.
The man ended up arrested for making false 911 calls, and presumably he never got his beer in the end. If you’re 32 and calling the cops on your mom for hiding your beer, you probably should work out some life issues.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- My Rant – Girl Beat Up by 6 Other Girls Who use Myspace as an Excuse
- The Best Mugshot of the Weekend Comes From This Alleged Hammer-Thrower
- A Roommate Fight Taken to the Extreme
- The Coolest 4-Year-Old Ever Except for One Part
- Where Not to Run When Being Chase by the Cops