May 31 2010
I had no idea that there were actually zero star hotels out there. I mean I thought that one star was bad enough. Personally I prefer to never stay in anything less than a three star. Not because I’m some rich ass but because I know that the way I keep my own place is kind of between a 3 and a 5 depending on what day it is.
So to know there are zero’s out there? Wow. The Chinese should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this place to open. Unfortunately I don’t know the name of it but perhaps that’s a good thing.
This might be one of the worst hotels in the world……
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- A Collection of “The Worst Of” Pictures
- Corona, Futbol, Mexico and Cheerleaders: That Combination Can’t Go Wrong
- Four Reasons Why You Loved Hotels as a Kid but Can’t Now
- The World’s 10 Most Expensive Hotels
- The Worst Rejections You Can Get in College