May 13 2010
Every once in a while the folks over at Sports Illustrated get into the modern age with something that we all enjoy: women. They’ve been doing it with the Swimsuit issue for decades but when it comes to online publishing some folks over there still feel it’s all about the writing. Don’t get me wrong, it is, but that doesn’t mean you can’t post hot chicks once in a while.
And when there’s all this pressure to have to write about the playoffs, rivalries, injuries, etc etc it’s nice to simply step back appreciate a nice tush every once in a while.
Clearly that’s what these folks are doing but granting us access to pictures of some of the finest ladies of this here NBA Playoffs.
Man I wish Oklahoma City were still around.
Remember when I said the U.S. doesn’t have provocative enough outfits for our cheerleaders? I was wrong.
More Playoff Cheer
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Everyone Loves Hot Soccer Fans
- A Fun Gallery of Sexy Baseball Girls
- Annie Bisesi Leads the P.M. Portfolio
- Sunday’s Question of the Week in Involves NBA’s Eastern Conference
- Dogs in Slippers, If you Like That Sort of Thing