May 05 2010
There’s hillbilly rock, and then there’s hillbilly rock. This is the latter. I’ve never once seen, or even thought about seeing a chainsaw used as a musical instrument before, but that’s exactly what the lead singer of “Jackyl” does in this pretty absurd video.
Skip to about halfway through where things get really good, because before that, it’s just like watching an awful Guns and Roses cover band. But once they fire up that chainsaw, oh man, sign me up.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- I Am Never Going Outside Again
- Fight Night – Time To Whip Out the Chainsaw
- Guy Saws Off a Parking Meter With a Chainsaw
- Thursday’s Twelve: Kendra At National Lampoon’s, Chriqui’s Got Style, and French Volleyball Dancers
- If Partying Like Mexico Results in This I’m Moving There