Apr 18 2010
It’s one thing for Cubs fans to don their favorite players’ jerseys and attend the games. In fact, that’s standard baseball behavior, and I’ve participated in that practice on many an occasion.
It is however, a different story to dress up as the famous ivy that populates your home team’s field. Such is the case with this picture, though I will admit, he probably did land himself a few lingering shots on ESPN.
The only thing that could have made his trip even more epic? If he was one of those guys who proposes to his girlfriend on the big screen. I bet she’s dressed up like a row of bleachers.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The 6 Real Reasons Guys Go to the Bar
- 15 Pictures of Extreme Sports Photography
- 12 Not So Glamorous Shots
- Attempts at Funny Team Photos Are Generally Not Funny At All
- If George Lucas Were To Restore “Singing in the Rain”