Apr 08 2010
When you’re a tiny man in America, everyone just kind of makes fun of you or ignores you completely. You live life, but it’s always a little worse having to look up to everyone all the time, and never having anyone look up to you, literally or respectfully.
Well, too bad you weren’t born in MEXICO where you would be a superstar extraordinare! Tiny Mexican wrestlers dominate pop culture, and nothing better exemplifies their prowess than this video, which features probably the single craziest wrestling movie I’ve ever seen.
It’s more just gymnastics than anything else (as most wrestling is), but just when you think it’s over, it just keeps going.
Take notes small men, someday this could be your life.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Just the Tip Tuesday: Hottest Women of Wrestling, Web Commenters, and Real Images
- Songs Guys Aren’t Supposed to Like that are Great – Wake Me up Before you Go Go
- Monday’s Madness: Bikini Jello Wrestling, Side Effects of Food, The MTV Competitors
- Thursday’s Throwdown: Tips for a Better Life, Crazy Stuff with Dead Animals, and Kobe Bryant Pianist
- Thursday’s Throwdown: Majestic Whale Tails, A Tribute to the 80s Bully, and Criminal Disney Characters