Mar 18 2010
I made a post about this funny phenomenon back in July. It’s not that I invented to concept but I found it to be pretty interesting that a very popular commercial came out within the last month using this very topic (I believe it was for American Express). You have to wonder if these large companies are turning to little itty bitty blogs like ours for information. Who knows.
What I do know is that I love when you can see faces in just about anything. It always tends to make the day a little bit brighter.
So here are more faces found in everyday objects. Yay!
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- A Gallery of Faces Found in Everyday Objects
- What High Tech Offices Used to Look Like
- The Myspace Toolbox: Hey It’s the Annoying Self Picture Guy!
- She’s Uncoachable: Marina Theiss is Attractive
- Whatever Happened to Parker from Parker Lewis Can’t Lose?