Mar 18 2010
One of the things I used to love about video games as a kid was pausing and unpausing the game when I heard something funny. I’d capture the sound and play it over and over and over again.
The same stuff happens in today’s games and here is an incredible example of it. The phrase “balls is good” hits you like a bat of hell and replaying it is well worth your time.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 5 Lifestyle Changes I Never Thought I’d Make after 30
- A Gallery of Truly Beautiful Celebrity Faces
- My Ten Favorite Arcade Games as a Kid
- Another Random Awesome Gallery of Cosplay Girls
- Faux Phrases You Don’t Want to Hear from a Woman