Feb 23 2010
I’m not gonna lie. No Pants days in any genre is an idea I think we can all start to rally around. I believe this may have all started in Canada. They have an entire day dedicated to No Pants. And I’m glad our Northern friends embraced not having to wear pants on certain days. It makes us all feel liberated.
You have to respect Improv Everywhere’s commitment to its pranks. Even in frigid temperatures, the group managed to get around 3,000 people outside in their skivvies, all in the name of spreading a little humor around the city
This thing is 9 years in the running and here’s to getting that number from 3K to 10K in the coming years. Even though I hate to ride the subway, I’d be happy to participate in a no pants Subway ride.
Pictures after the jump
And just for good measure here’s a video
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- For All you New Yorkers Out there: A Reminder of Our Sound
- Highlights from The 2012 No Pants Subway Ride
- Subway Douchery Is One of the Best New Sites I’ve Seen
- Pictures of Stuff You Don’t Expect to See on the Subway
- A Collection of Funny Roller Coaster Ride Videos