Feb 22 2010
I’ve done it. You’ve done it. We’ve all bitched about winter. No one really likes the cold weather. The harsh air tends to make you moody and pissed off. Chapped lips suck. Feeling like your snot is going to rip off your nose is always a pleasure. I mean sure Winter has its positives like beautiful scenery from snow, skiing, and maybe ski bunnies but I’ll take Summer any day of the week.
But while us Americans bitch about 10 inches of snow, let me refer to our Northern friends of Canada for just a moment. The next time you shovel your sidewalk, think about people who are shoveling the roofs of their houses. Yes, the roofs.
Check out some Canadian snow disaster pictures after the jump
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- At Least We Don’t Have Vancouver Snow
- 7 Things I Like About Cold Weather
- I Shall Miss the Party Girls of Summer
- The Only Thing I’ll Miss About the Winter
- Why We Miss Summer Leads the P.M. Portfolio