Jan 29 2010
I think once you reach a certain age birthdays become kind of meaningless. Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to celebrate and all. And it’s nice to get presents. But I mean what else do I want for my birthday?
It’s not like I’m desiring a scooter, a bike. or a Gameboy at this point. Hell I’m just happy with the acknowledgment. You know what else I’m happy with come birthday time? A cake.
And if I ever got one of these cakes I would laugh my ass of at how bad they are.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Five Reasons Why Birthdays Get Worse Each Year
- 12 More Amusing Cakes Just Because We’re Still Hungry
- 15 Wedding Cakes the Future Mrs. Wouldn’t Approve Of
- Four Reasons Why Valentine’s Day is a Total Joke
- 2010 AVN Awards Had Some Lovely Ladies Didn’t It?