Jan 21 2010
In this day and age I find it nearly impossible that there are still people with Unibrows here in the U.S. I mean how is this possible? That’s like if you went out with a 25 year old female, managed to get in her pants, and then all of a sudden you happened to find yourself in the middle of a rain forest of activity down there.
We Americans groom. It’s what we do. The more years we go down, the more fine clipped us humans become. This isn’t the dark ages of being unkempt and disturbingly hairy.
But alas, there are still people out there who don’t clip, don’t tweeze, don’t do anything. As they say, these people are “au naturale.” I just call it gross.
Check out the unibrowers after the jump
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Five Dark Age Realities We Need Revived
- She’s Uncoachable: Brunette Glamour Model Bryci Lea
- The Celtics Dancer Hopefuls Lead the PM Portfolio
- The Living Roofs of Norway
- 12 Pics of Animals Interacting With Humans