Jan 21 2010
These sculptures are the first from the 400 that are put on the seabed in the Caribbean, Mexico and they form the beginning of the largest underwater sculpture museum in the world to celebrate the region’s Mayan history.
However what people don’t seem to describe about this museum is that it freaks me the hell out. What the hell is up with all these wacky pictures of faces with eyes closed and stuff? Can someone explain this?
It’s quite morbid down there.
Pics after the jump
Thanks to Damn Cool Pics for these pictures
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 12 Really Strange Museums To Potentially Visit
- Hot Chicks with ‘O Faces from Stubbed Toes
- Some of the Weirdest People Venice Beach Has To Offer
- Meet The Boyfriend Collector
- I Wouldn’t Feel Safe With These Chinese Bus Drivers