Jan 15 2010
Every year media outlets like Life or Reuters do their selections for the best photos of a given year. And since we just began 2010, there are still loads of great shots from 2009 still filing in. Clearly of the billions of photos that were taken during a 365 day span it’s extremely difficult to single out 100 of them, let alone twenty.
But from all the “best photos of 2009″ searches I did, I managed to find 20 pictures that I felt represented the year very well. Most are kind of serious and “worldly” but don’t worry there’s some humor in there.
Here are my picks for the 20 best photos of 2009
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The 2012 North Myrtle Beach Hooters Bikini Contest
- Lingerie Football Leads the P.M. Portfolio
- She’s Uncoachable: Hollie Peers is Obviously British
- I Think the University of Minnesota Cheerleaders Might be a Junior High Squad
- A Collection of 12 “Father of the Year Award” Pictures