Jan 04 2010
I’ve gone on record in saying that I’m not a terribly big fan of watching soccer. I think playing it is quite fun as you are constantly moving around and it appears there’s a lot of action. But watching it is a different thing. I’m an American. And in America we need scoring. Just watching guys run and kicking a ball simply isn’t enough.
We need more than just that. This is why hockey blows and is losing credibility by the hour. But that doesn’t mean foreigners don’t dig their sports. In fact you might not find a more dedicated fan than a soccer fan.
And here are 15 examples of this sentiment
Not insane, but come on. I had to add this one.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 20 Reasons Why I’m Going to Start Campaigning for Women’s Soccer
- UNC Field Hockey Makes Me Nostalgic
- Everyone Loves Hot Soccer Fans
- The Sexiest Videos of Girls Playing Soccer
- Some of the Worst Soccer Injuries You’ll Ever See