Dec 29 2009
Sarka Kata is one unique name and her look is even more memorable. She represented Hungary in the Miss Universe pageant in 2007 and her rise to stardom started immediately after.
But during a photo shoot for a men’s magazine, Sarka’s fiance went on a rampage for what he thought was racy photos of his girl. Racy photos? There are nothing BUT racy photos on the web of this chick.
Dude, what’s your problem? You’re shtooping one of the hottest girls in your country and you whine when the photos are too racy? Have confidence dude. She’ll dump you at the first sign on weakness.
More of Sarka after the jump
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Some Call it Weightlifting, I call it Constipation: The “Relieved” Looks of Weightlifters
- If You Were a Principal Would You Fire a Teacher for This?
- Photo of the Week: This Winnipeg Jets Fan
- Monday’s Madness: Sexy Album Cover Fails, The Japanese “Oh My Balls,” and The Hottest Smart Girls
- How to Avoid Being a Creep On Facebook