Dec 22 2009
I’m not going to lie. I don’t have a ton of interest in women’s sports. It’s not that I don’t respect them. I 100% do. Bottom line if you’re the best at a sport as a female you should get paid and excel at said sport. However, men are better. They are more entertaining and the games are simply more interesting because of the skill level.
And let’s face it. If there weren’t a certain amount of sexism involved we wouldn’t be seeing as many scantily clad sports uniforms as we do today. The ladies are wearing less and less and I have no problem with this.
It makes the sports a bit better.
So here are the various types of sexy female sports uniforms. Enjoy
Credit to Guyism for coming up with this before I even knew.
Netball – Yes Netball
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- This is Why We Watch Women’s Volleyball
- Uncoached Uniforms – Why Women’s College Track and Field is Highly Underrated
- Here’s Why USC Women’s Volleyball Owns
- The Four Most Annoying Types of Female Sports Fans
- A Great Collection of “Sports Kamasutra” Photos