Dec 08 2009
As I watched Bad News Bears (1976) for the 167th time the other day I couldn’t help but to notice how awesome Rudi Stein was. I mean this guy was a pure player. He got hit by pitches, slept on the bench during practice, and even pitched a little bit.
But given the fact that he hasn’t been seen since the 1978 Bad News Bears Go To Japan movie, I felt a little digging was necessary.
What’s he up to now?
He currently works for the California School Board Association as senior director of program development. He’s also the former president of the Moorpark Unified School District in southern California
So he’s got that going for him, which is nice. I thought he’d be a child molester. I guess I was close.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Wednesday’s Wash: The Gators Party the Hardest, Hot or Not, and Olympic Music
- Chinese School Teaching Boys Not to Be Pansies
- Lenny Dykstra: Not Exactly the Stock Picker We Had Hoped For
- Mets fire executive Bernazard and will Still Continue To Suck
- Amazing Crayon Sculptures By Herb Williams