Nov 10 2009
Some like money. Some like diamonds. Hell some like to collect stamps or precious art work. But not this guy….
Police say they have arrested a man who allegedly tried to stab his girlfriend and then set her on fire, all because of a crack pipe.
Officers responded to 4447 Foxton Court around 10:20 p.m. after witnesses reported seeing a “male and female fighting about a crack pipe,” according to dispatchers. Police arrived to find Andrea Fradl and Mary Akers outside the residence, and Akers told police that Fradl’s boyfriend, George Combs Jr., had tried to set her truck on fire
Police forgot to mention the part where the guy walked up to them upon the arrest screaming “You got some rock, you got some blow? Man I’ll suck your d*ck!”
He was then taken away where he developed a real fatness in jail and upon getting out called himself “doughboy.” Although now he probably looks something like this:
[Via News Talk Radio]
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Woman Who Runs Truck into House is Not the Type of Woman I’d Date
- Imposter of the Day: Drunken Fireman
- Instant Karma: Couple Siphoning Gas from Salvation Army Vehicle Catch on Fire
- Police Chase Ends When Drunk Driver is Run Over by His Own Truck
- Question: What’s the Worst Vehicle You Can Drive Drunk?