Oct 30 2009
I will admit it. I’m not a big flyer. I don’t particularly like traveling in something whereby if you crash you have a 99.9% chance of dying. Granted I understand it’s much safer than traveling in a car or a train, it still bugs the hell out of me. At least in a car I’m grounded and feel some sense of control.
But one thing I do feel decent about is the condition most planes I fly are in. It’s not like I’m seeing rust and crap all over the place. In Russia? Well, it looks like they run things a little differently over there.
Check out a Russian Airline’s classy plane after the jump
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Five Worst Kinds of Plane Passengers
- The “Classy” Look of Sexy Car Models
- Beautiful Women and Their Planes
- Lavish Ladies Day is One for the Calendar
- When Stewardesses Show Off their Fun Side