Oct 28 2009
It’s as good a topic as any I guess. But after doing a bit of research I have to say I’m somewhat surprised. Most college football coaches are former players. Am I right? So wouldn’t it stand to reason that these guys would pretty much all have smoking wives?
Oh yes, another thing. Even if they’re not players, most college coaches are revered by their schools (assuming they have winning records). So it would then stand to reason that these guys would have their pick of the litter would it not?
I don’t know man. I don’t get it. But here are the hottest coaches wives that I could muster up.
Sherry Wulff – Washington State
Sarah Harbaugh – Stanford
Susan Neuheisel – UCLA
Shelley Meyer – Florida
Californa – Donna Tedford
Diana Nutt – Ole Miss
Layla Kiffin – Tennessee
Carol Stoops – Oklahoma
Katharyn Richt – Georgia
Kelly Orgeron – Tennessee (assistant coaches wife)
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The University of Tennessee Dance Team Can Come Over Whenever They Want
- 20 Pictures of The Angriest College Coaches
- Tailgating Nation: 7 Reasons You Should Be Watching Tennessee Football
- Here’s One Reason to Watch College Football
- Tailgating Nation: Seven Great Reasons to Watch University of Florida Gators Football This Year