Oct 21 2009
A Wyoming man has been charged with counterfeiting money to pay an exotic dancer for a private performance.
Fifty-year-old Rickey A. Kempter faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted.
Court documents say Kempter told investigators that he made the bills on a printer in his home, but that he planned to go home and get real money to pay the dancer.
Yup, I’m sure that’s exactly what he was planning on doing. Going home and getting real money. How awesome would it be if this guy actually got 20 years in prison for this?
Do NOT mess with strippers.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Four Reasons Why Shopping With Women Sucks
- Stripper Attacked by Stiletto Shoe on her First Day of the Job
- Four Items In Your Home You Should Never Go Cheap On
- Lethal Injection Chamber in San Quentin
- The Most Appropriate George W. Bush Photoshop Available