Oct 20 2009
According to local news:
A Palm Bay man faces battery charges after police say he attacked his ex-girlfriend with a hair dryer and choked her.Officers say Winyatta Butler, 19, was arguing with the woman when he took a hot hair dryer and held it against her back until it shut off.
Police said Butler then grabbed her throat and choked her until she couldn’t breathe and then struck her
Oddly enough, nowhere in the article did it mention an ex-girlfriend. How about just “hair dryer” as being something that’s pretty ridiculous? And how long would it take to hold a hair dryer against someone until it turned off?
What does that mean exactly? I think I may have to call bullshit on this one. It was really just a gay guy doing some girl’s hair in the bathroom.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Five Hair Phases Every Guy Has Gone Through
- Comb Overs That Might Not Even Be Funny
- A Bunch of Sexy Women with Curly Hair
- Four Year Old Kicked Out of Kindergarten for Long Hair, But That’s Not All
- Man Wounded by “Booty Call Ninjas”