Oct 09 2009
Here in America it’s the dog and the cat. An on occasion we house other types of animals like fish and reptiles. But in terms of domestication of animals? We rarely go outside the gerbil. But in Africa?
I guess in Africa all bets are off because monkeys appear on leashes and who would have thunk that you could train a Hyena? I guess when seeing lions in the wild is commonplace the fear of a Hyena is a bit less than your average American.
Here are some pictures of pets in Africa
Thanks to Damn Cool Pics for these
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Unusual Animals to Have As Pets
- Why in the World is there Creative Dog Grooming?
- This Is By Far the Coolest Seal of All Time
- Five Animals It Would Be Awesome to Ride if it Were Safe
- 12 Pics of Animals Interacting With Humans