Oct 08 2009
Many of you may know this but some may not. Most movies are usually between 5-8 hours before they are edited. Directors usually shoot a ton of film before making a movie into its final product.
It’s the job of the editor to take out all the crappy and worthless scenes that simply don’t need to be there. Then, craftily placing one scene after another will eventually lead to what you see on the big screen in the theater.
But it appears that some folks think that even less film is required. In fact, these guys think that only 5 seconds are necessary for some movies.
Here are 10 funny “movies in 5 seconds” videos
All the Rocky Movies in 5 Seconds
The Godfather in 5 Seconds
Titanic in 5 Seconds
Back to the Future in 5 Seconds
The Karate Kid in 5 Seconds
Kill Bill in 5 Seconds
All the Batman Movies in 5 Seconds
Harry Potter in 5 Seconds
The Sixth Sense in 5 Seconds
Fight Club in 5 Seconds
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Boxing Scenes From Boxing Movies That I Could Watch Over and Over Again
- 8 Scenes in Sports Movies that Give you The Chills
- 10 Very Fun to Watch Skateboarding Videos
- The 10 Best Bikini Scenes in Mainstream Movies (With Video)
- 10 Videos of Children doing Amazing Things That We Can’t