Sep 30 2009
Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger will be a guest host on WWE’s Monday Night Raw next week.
Roethlisberger will appear with some of his offensive linemen on the wrestling showcase, just one night after the Steelers entertain the Chargers at Heinz Field
You gotta love the NFL. These guys make millions of dollars in the most violent sport out there (save for Rugby) and simply get can’t enough. Instead of spending time with family, let’s just get on out to watch other big grown men who take steroids fake beat the crap out of each other.
The WWE reports that Roethlisberger frequents the circuit’s events with teammates when they visit the Pittsburgh area.
How about a strip club? How about going out with young college chicks? OK, these guys do that too. I guess I’m just really jealous of this ultimate male lifestyle.
Big Ben is the man.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Solid Editing Job By KSTP TV Network Before Monday Night Football
- Pittsburgh Named Best Sports City: Pirates Will Suck Until the End of Time
- Do you Think Ben Roethlisberger Really Sexually Assaulted Someone?
- 10 Scenes From Sports Movies That Really Pump You Up
- The Ultimate Warrior Before He Was The Ultimate Warrior