Sep 28 2009
As a kid I definitely feared the storm drain. Sure it’s only an attachment to the sewer system but it almost felt like it linked you to a really scary underworld. Or maybe that was just me being a completely paranoid child.
However, as with many creative graffiti artists, this particular one makes light of the storm drain by art. You take that opening, make it a mouth, and you have tons of possibilities.
Here’s a weird gallery of storm drain graffiti
Thanks to Daily Cognition for these finds
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- ATM Graffiti is a New One For Me
- The Keys to a Successful Crawfish Boil
- A Collection of Funny Movie Poster Parodies
- A Fun Gallery of Sarcastic Sign Defacements
- 10 Interesting Stacked Book Portraits