Sep 23 2009
As I’m sure many of you are quite aware that earlier this week Buffalo Bills kick returner Leodis McKelvin had his property vandalized this week after his late-game fumble led to the Bills’ loss to the Patriots.
And I’d imagine that this particular incident lead many people to realize that “hey, football players are human beings too,” and just maybe going the distance of invading personal property really isn’t cool.
On the other hand, there are definitely some people out there who are probably thinking “man, that was definitely a sweet move, but I wonder how it can be more effective.”
For that group of people, may I present 5 Tips for Properly Vandalizing an athlete’s property.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- This is Why You Don’t Mess with Grandma
- Check in to the Alcatraz Hotel in Germany
- Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Starts to Spill the Beans On Her Relationship With the President
- I Don’t Think this is Funny At All: The Can Man and Buffalo Bills Tailgaters
- The Coolest Granny in China