Aug 28 2009
The Olympics are an amazing part of our culture. Rarely do we get to ever see the entire world competing with each other. And peacefully I might add. It’s truly an amazing thing to witness. And while all of the young athletes of the world prepare for their moments to shine, guys like me get to pillage around and make fun of some stuff.
With every sport comes a hell of a lot of humor. There’s just no way around it. Whether someone gets hit in the nuts, trips and falls mid jog, or just looks funny doing something, we’ll always have the comedic side of an Olympic event.
The event I’ve chosen for today is diving
Hey don’t get me wrong. I appreciate a good diver. Hell I appreciate a good athlete. But man, of all the sports we see, are there any faces funnier than the ones these folks are forced to make? I would say weightlifting. But that’s about it.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Horsetail Falls is an Incredible Piece of Nature
- 10 Females I’d Actually Pay to See in a Skin Flick
- It Would Be Tough To Guess These Pictures Were Taken in Michigan
- How Badly Do you Want to Beat These Guys Up?
- Things I Cannot Believe We Lived Without at Some Point