Aug 13 2009
Every once in a while nature pulls a mean little trick on a selected member of a species. For whatever reason, that particular specimen has been chosen for alteration. Perhaps they wind up with an extra leg. In some case they are shaped differently.
The bottom line is that these guys look a little different from the rest of the pack. Some may call them “special.” And some may call them what they’re more commonly known to be: freaks of nature.
Here is a look at 10 such freaks.
A Near Unicorn
Two Headed Duck
Isn’t that an ass where the head should be?
8 Legged Turtle
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Houston Car Art Parade
- Taylor Makakoa Leads the P.M. Portfolio
- The Myspace Toolbox – The Notorious A.N.D.R.E.W
- Beautiful Women Who are one with Nature
- Sunday’s Picture of the Week: The Image Definition of Douchesexual