Aug 11 2009
Can someone explain the whole “Please Add me” thing on Myspace? Does it make people feel that much better about themselves knowing that they have 10,000 “friends” on Myspace? Same with Twitter. What’s the deal there? As soon as I found out I wasn’t getting traffic from there, I immediately stopped. What’s the point?
I don’t get it. I really don’t. Someone, please, enlighten me on the benefits of having thousands of strangers “friend” you for no reason other than to build up numbers in a database.
Oh yeah, this dude’s hair is kind of funny.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Five Hair Phases Every Guy Has Gone Through
- The Myspace Toolbox: Make sure you Get At This Guy To Party It Up
- The Myspace Toolbox: Spike Quotes a 60′s Song!
- The Myspace Toolbox: Blake Anger
- The Myspace Toolbox – Steve (He Does What he Does)