Aug 07 2009
I remember seeing this program on the discovery channel a few years ago that talked about this Ice Hotel in Sweden. Personally I could never imagine staying there but it looked pretty damned cool if I do say so. I mean other than the fact that everything, and I mean everything was made of ice, aesthetically it was magnificent.
Hell the place even had a bar. And sure enough, the chairs were made of ice, the bottles, and even the glasses were made of ice. But little did I know that there were other ice bars out there.
There are a decent amount out there across the world and here they are.
Thanks to Smoont for these
Stockholm – Sweden
First Ice Bar at Sea on the Third Generation of NCL Cruise Ships
Helsinki – Finland
St. Petersburg – Russia
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- My Favorite 78-Year-Old in the Entire World
- She’s Uncoachable: Sexy Blond Swetish Model Elita Loftblad
- Pictures of The World’s Most Colorful Cities
- Five Reasons Why Most Protein Bars Might as Well Be Candy
- Bianca Balti Leads the P.M. Portfolio