Aug 03 2009
I enjoy getting away. It’s always fun to stay in a nice hotel where you don’t really have to clean up for yourself. And for some reason the beds always feel a bit cozier than at home. Yet at the same time one is always pleased to return to their own beds.
But for whatever reason, some hotels must have this desire to make their guests feel really uncomfortable. At least that’s my theory. Otherwise why the hell would you have a hotel room that looks like the one in the picture above?
Check out these 15 wacky hotel rooms after the jump
Thanks to Funzblog for these
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Four Reasons Why You Loved Hotels as a Kid but Can’t Now
- A Gallery of Cool Room Dividers
- The Amazing Wanderlust Hotel in Singapore
- As if you Can’t Get Enough of Erin Andrews Lately
- Having any of these 15 Rooms Would Make you Awesome