Jul 29 2009
In addition to being the National Champions this year, there’s more to this Northwestern Girls Lacrosse squad than handy tricks on the field. It would appear that these girls know how to handle themselves off the field as well.
Well, if you consider slippy slide runs and raucous partying with your team jersey on handling it well, then fine. After all it’s just girls being girls right? And I have to add that there are two very cute blonds on this team. The kind of cute that you want to go sailing with in Martha’s Vinyard or something.
There’s something special about a girl with a great upbringing who knows how to throw down as well. Life just isn’t hard for some people and at times I can really appreciate it. Most times I hate it though.
More of the Northwestern girls after the jump
I like this dude.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- UNC Field Hockey Makes Me Nostalgic
- Attempts at Funny Team Photos Are Generally Not Funny At All
- The Maryland Women’s Lacrosse Team Proves My Point
- What were Snoop Dog and Joe Montana doing at the same event?
- Beautiful Girls of the Israeli Armed Forces