Jul 09 2009
Tennis just isn’t the same anymore. You don’t see guys like J-Mac and Jimmy Connors anymore. Sure there’s fire but the new athletes don’t see to play to the crowd as much and you rarely see things that amaze you other than some great rallies from time to time.
I miss the showmanship. I miss the tantrums. I miss Ivan Lendl and Boris Becker.
Now all you got is the hope that some raging lunatic storms onto the court. Thank God for that. Nice tackle by the way.
I love Mcenroe. “Gotta pop this guy.”
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Some of John McEnroe’s Greatest Tantrums
- She’s Uncoachable: An Old Familiar Face, Patty Zuno
- Thursday’s Twelve: The Brook Hogan Follow Up, Bikini Jell-O Girl, and The Allure of Ali Larter
- In Case you Wanted to Learn About What “Miss Polonia” Is
- Sexy Saturday: Miss Hooters Wisconsin 2007 and 2008 Krissy Marie