Jul 07 2009
Do all of us agree that the new Transformers is absolutely horrible? OK great. Now that we have the settled, I bring to you this odd, SNL-Like Taco Bell commercial. Is it a great commercial? It’s OK, not horrible.
But I’m pointing it out because I would have much preferred to see this here commercial played over 100 times than to have seen Transformers. I mean hey, at least this has some ridiculously hot chicks in it.
Sure there’s Megan Fox in the movie, but we actually have to hear her speak and God forbid attempt to act. Yet another reason why this commercial is a breath of fresh air compared to the movie.
So if you’re gonna go see Transformers at least you know the chances of seeing this commercial are pretty high. Yay!
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Weekend Wash: Hometown Hottie Finalists, The Worst Board Game, and Nina Senicar
- Toyota’s New 2010 Plummet
- Sexy Saturday: Canada is Lucky to have Veronika London
- She’s Uncoachable: The Sweet Yet Not Megan Kawaguchi
- The Weekend Wash: Jenn Brown is a Hit, Michigan Playboy Rivalry, and Monica Belucci