Jul 06 2009
This literally happened to me over the weekend. I’m driving on the highway and all of a sudden traffic has stopped. I’m talking a dead dead stop. The kind where a little old lady on a walker will pass you. So what happens when the traffic finally clears? Of course it’s rubbernecking for a paltry car accident.
It was a tiny dent, no injuries, no nothing. And it’s not like I was hoping for death or anything but come on. It’s like “This is what I’m stopped for? You’ve gotta be kidding me.”
However, when I came across these pictures of a car crash in India, well this is the kind of crash that would stop traffic
It’s appropriate to call this gallery “almost dead.”
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Perfect Hiding Spot from the Cops: Teen Found in Refrigerator
- Bill Cosby Died Yesterday, but Only on the Internet
- She’s Uncoachable: Sexy Spanish Gal Cristina Brondo
- Is This The Face of a Woman Who WOULDN’T Spit on a Cop?
- What Zee Germans Consider to be The Best Photos of the Year