Jul 06 2009
In case you didn’t know, this year’s women’s softball college champs were the Washington Huskies. And lucky for me, us, the world, even winning a championship doesn’t seem to stop the women of softball from updating their social networking profiles.
I’m sure there was plenty of celebrating going on for the Husky women (that didn’t sound right). But one thing I noticed is that in addition to the girls being fabulously skilled softball players, there are definitely some cuties on this squad. That and they can throw down with the best of them.
I’ve managed to collect some tasty photos of the girls and I sincerely hope you enjoy them.
The secret to their success has always been chocolate salty balls.
That and slumber parties.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Life is Fun for Some of The UVA Women’s Volleyball Team
- I Would Definitely Party with the Florida Gators Softball Team
- UNC Field Hockey Makes Me Nostalgic
- Bikini Carwash Season Leads the P.M. Portfolio
- 20 Reasons Why I’m Going to Start Campaigning for Women’s Soccer