Jun 19 2009
Since I’m such a huge fan of women’s softball, why not check out the best softball team of them all? The Florida Gators softball squad were (up until recently) the defending national champions. And one has to wonder what kinds of qualities make up a championship caliber team?
Some say teamwork. I agree. Some say doing the little things. I agree again. Some might even say that there are intangibles involved that you can’t really put into words.
Well if showing off cleavage, giving the camera the finger, and licking your teammates face are part of those intangibles then I think we’ve found our answers. I would definitely party with these chicks.
Pictures after the jump
So that’s what a championship feels like. Interesting.
Right back at you honey.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Myspace Toolbox: Frankie’s A Playa Yo!
- The Myspace Toolbox: Man on Fire, This is Getting Too Easy
- Eh, I’d Probably Party with the Women’s Softball Champions
- The Girls from Arizona Softball Seem Like a Blast to Hang Out With
- COED Softball: This is What the Game Should be About