Jun 04 2009
Apparently there was some Cinco de Mayo party at an apartment complex called “The Enclave” in Gainesville. I don’t recall any of my fellow brethren posting anything about this so I suppose it’s better late than ever.
Also, since I consider myself an authority on college cheerleaders it was nice to know that the majority of girls featured in these photos are in fact Gator Girls. No that doesn’t mean they are cheerleaders for the Dazzlers. It just means they’re models who mostly go to Florida. But I still like cheerleaders…a lot.
In any event, this is just as good as cheerleaders is it not? That was a rhetorical question.
Pics after the jump
Girl on the right=cans
Yay! So much fun!
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Cheerleaders of the Week: Gators Dazzlers and Cheerleaders
- LSU Cheerleaders Do it Right With Social Media
- You Might Want to Reconsider Being a Young, Good Looking Professor at These Ten Schools
- Cheerleaders of the Week: Dallas Mavericks Dancers
- Wednesday’s Wash: The Rodgers Celebration, Florida Chicks Like Beer, and The Lingerie Finals