Jun 02 2009
Remetee is a premium lifestyle brand with flawless mixtures of art, culture, music and fashion. Each garment is viewed as a blank slate to express a mixture of diverse LA cultures and influences. These influences, originating from the graffiti lined streets and gritty tattoo parlors lining LA’s coast, infuse luxury LA culture through fit, fabric and art to create true California Couture.
Yeah maybe that’s what the description says. I say it’s about the lamest kind of shirt on the market. And I’m surprised that dudes like Ryan Braun, Phil Hughes, and others decided to model them.
Pictures after the jump
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Fun Examples of American Culture in China
- She’s Uncoachable: My Favorite Belly Dancer, Brit Ameera
- Ranking the Top Ten Movies Written by John Hughes
- Ryan Leigh Leads the P.M. Portfolio
- She’s Uncoachable: Larisa Fraser Knocks it Outta the Park