May 29 2009
You all know and love this kid as “Junior” from Problem Child. This annoying, yet kind of smart bowtied menace shook up theaters and families as the virtual son of Satan. OK no he didn’t but did you ever wonder what happened to this kid?
Born Michael Oliverius in Los Angeles, California, Oliver’s career started at the age of 2. His first job was as a model in a Sears catalog. At age 6, he appeared in a Chevron commercial where he wore glasses and had his voice dubbed over. After seeing Oliver in the Chevron commercial, a casting agent for the film Problem Child tracked Oliver down and cast him in the role days later.
So what’s the little pain in the ass up to now?
Oliver has been involved as a crew member for The Samples and Nural music groups in recent years. Which means he smokes a ton of pot and probably masturbates a ton.
Red heads are crazy
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 5 Roles It Must Suck to Be Casted For in a Movie (And the Ads that Must Accompany Them)
- Whatever Happened To Bastian from The Neverending Story?
- Sports Sunday: 1992 “I Love this Game” NBA Commercial
- Gilbert Gottfried Sells a Shoe Stick
- Whatever Happened to Sloane Peterson From Ferris Bueller’s Day Off?