May 28 2009
I know a few folks from Boston. I know a few folks who live in the suburbs of Massachusetts. And if there’s one thing I know it’s that these guys would NOT tolerate what is happening in their state.
Somehow, some way, this Long Island, Bronx, Brooklyn, assbag contingent is making its mark up in the Northeast. I don’t know what guido genius is spreading this rhetoric but it looks like the losers of Beantown are following.
It’s just a sad state of affairs
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Myspace Toolbox: A New Breed of Russian Tool
- 10 Ridiculous Gangsta Fails
- The Myspace Toolbox: Mark the Incredible is….Incredible
- The Myspace Toolbox: EJP The Instant Classic
- The Myspace Toolbox: I think I Like This Guy Big Joe