May 14 2009
Don’t get me wrong, Maxim here in the U.S. is good, but let’s face it, in Europe it’s way better. And proving that inevitability is Ralitza Metodieva. I know zero about this woman other than the fact that she’s Bulgarian.
And I guess that’s really all I’ll ever need to know. I will never meet her. Never kiss her hand. Never feel the warm slap across my cheek when I use the word “funbags.”
Whatever, I just know that I’ve already bought a ticket to Bulgaria.
More of Ralitza after the jump
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Five Awkward Greetings That have Happened to All of Us
- A Selection of Ten Awesome Slap in the Face Videos
- She’s Uncoachable: Masha Novoselova is a Show Stopper
- The Various Types of Crappy Handshakes
- It’s Another Invasion of the Car Wash Girls!