May 13 2009
OK, “legendary” isn’t exactly the best word to use but let’s just say I’m happy that Anna Burns won the Hooters International Contest in 2005. Happy because even four years later dudes like me are taking notice.
Some may take that as me being a complete loser. I just take it as paying attention to the finer details in life. I don’t know much about Anna. She kind of looks Asian no? Whatever genetic blend she has, I’m glad of it.
Good lord I have nothing to write.
More of Burnsy after the jump
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- She’s Uncoachable: I’m Not Really Sure What Alie Layus Is
- The 9 Hairstyles Asian Guys Can Have
- She’s Uncoachable: Cinthia Moura Makes Life Unfair
- The Myspace Toolbox – Jonny Vicious is an Uncle Something
- Asian Beauties Lead the P.M. Portfolio