May 08 2009
Well they’re not quite as forward as the Marlins Mermaids, and they don’t necessarily bite like the ladies from UCLA, but I give full respect to the LSU Cheerleaders for their ability to have fun. Whether it’s in a hotel room squatting on top of a male cheerleader or acting all gangsta with some tool, these girls are living the college life as it should be lived.
I just hope that someday my future son can experience the purple and yellow like I’m sure some of the male students at LSU do. Hell I’d imagine even some of the females do as well.
So let’s give it up for the Tigers and watch them roar.
They really like to party with the young fellas over at LSU don’t they?
They really like to act like young girls at LSU don’t they?
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Myspace Toolbox: Dude, Your Name is Will Brady, Act Like It
- Wednesday’s Wash: The Clippers Spirit Auditions, Back to the Future, and Alcohol is Good
- For Those Of you Into the Asian Persuasion
- Possibly The Worst Person I Could Think of To Watch a Football Game With
- I Love Me Some Bikini Yacht Girls